Saturday, March 01, 2008

Last full day

It's my last full day in Florida.

My brother just left for Panama City, he is going there to meet up with the rest of his friends from His House. They are going for a Spring Break Mission. They will be doing free pancake breakfasts and free rides home at night. So, if you are in the area stop in and tell him hello!

My parents and I are going to go downtown to look at an art fair that is only in for the weekend before heading to the beach. Its supposed to be another beautiful day so we need to go to the beach!!

We did do some shopping... just a little bit ;)~ I only purchased 8 new pairs of shoes! Ha!! My mom and I had a lot of fun on a couple particularly cool days at the outlet and at the mall. My dad and brother were dragged along for some of the shopping. They were also able to golf some so I think they were happy as well.

For those who want to know, my flight information is as follows:

March 02, 2008, Flight 128 [1 Stop]
From: Tampa, FL (TPA) / Departing: 7:06 PM
To: Atlanta, GA (ATL) / Arriving: 8:35 PM

Also, there have been some updates to the pictures. Check them out!!

No comments: