Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Some pictures

I took a couple hour nap and then made a little adventure of looking around the block that Andrea and his roommates live. I have uploaded some pictures from around the area as well as the pictures that I took out the airplane window on my way into Venice.

After my little adventure, the ladies of the place (along with friends) decided to go out for 7:00pm drinks. I was told the actual pronunciation for the meeting but after 7:00pm drinks and still only getting about 5 hours sleep in the past 2 days, the wording seems to have escaped me!! Oh well, the drinks (spritzas) were very good!!

Now some of the ladies and I are working hard at 3 language barriers... we have Italian, English, and Spanish speakers. And some of us can only speak one of the three languages!! Luckily we have some very talented ladies who can speak all three!!

Ciao!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update & pictures!!!! What a neat place to visit!!!!!!!!
Love, Dad & Mom