Saturday, March 22, 2008

Another (beautiful) day!!

Sun is shining, birds are chirping and its another wonderful day in Verona!! Andrea and I went to the grocery store to get food for a big Easter dinner tomorrow... its strange but I love supermarkets... all the food just waiting to be prepared!

Andera is going to start preparing the food for tomorrow while his father makes lunch. As usual Britt is just waking up! After lunch we will make our way down to the city center before heading to Easter mass!

I am too lazy to try to figure out why my computer is not getting internet access, which means there will be no new pictures. But do not fear... I will add them eventually! Also, that means the spell check is in Italian so I am unable to make sure I spell everything correctly! Please excuse the mistakes!

Its going to be another wonderful day!!

No comments: