Saturday, March 08, 2008

Shout out to musicovery.com

For those out there like me who like a crazy mix of music but don't love it enough to actually apply your hard-earned money towards it there is Musicovery. It is freaking cool!! You can pick your genre and your mood and it will put a mix together for you.


Right now I am listening to a mix of jazz, gospel, R&B, blues, folk, country, world, reggae, and soul. And its all based on my mood of dark and calm... where else am I going to get that??

Of course it is free!!

Rock on!

2 comments:

Jason Poll said...

Awesome, so I'm not the only one who wants to listen to tunes, but doesn't want to shuck out boat loads of cash for music that I will sooner-than-later grow tired of?

Cool!

I usually listen to various last.fm free stations during the day, or I fire up winamp and listen to whatever shoutcast stream catches my ears. Once in a great while I"ll still use Pandora.

I'm definately gonna give musicovery a try, thanks for the heads-up!

Jason Poll said...

Update: http://yoopergeek.tumblr.com/post/28550384
in short: "meh".