Monday, September 01, 2008

Popcorn Popper!!

A few weeks ago I was chatting with my friend Gidget at work about how I miss my old popcorn popper. I was telling her what it looked like and she was like, 'yea, I have an extra one. Do you want it??' I was like, 'ummmmm, ab-so-freekin-lutely!!' How excited was I when she offered it!!


And when I got it I was even more super excited!! What, what!! The main reason I wanted a new popper, instead of using my normal pots, is that on some of the stoves that I have worked on it will scrape the grates and discolor them. Since I am living in a friend's condo and since she has a really nice stove I didn't want to ruin anything!!

Luckily, since I have moved in I have been using her air popper! But now I can do it on the stove again!! I love it!!

One item to cross off my wish list.

No comments: