Sunday, August 31, 2008

Lemon Roasted Potatoes

I was watching Emeril Green on Planet Green yesterday and saw him make this fabulous lemon roasted potato. I knew I had to try it. I pulled up the recipe from online, modified it to what I had at home... and it was amazing!! This isn't the exact recipe he did but its close (if you want the exact one click here)


6 to 8 small red potatoes, cut in half or into quarters... depending on size
2 tbsp olive oil
1/8 cup julienned lemon zest
1/2 T thyme
1/2 T rosemary
salt and pepper to taste

Preheat oven to 400ºF.

Place the potatoes in a small glass baking dish. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with lemon zest, thyme, rosemary salt and pepper. Toss the potatoes to coat. Roast until golden and crispy on the outside, tender and cooked through on the inside, about 30 minutes



I made enough for 2 servings for myself... which was wonderful!! I have come to love the show Emeril Green for multiple reasons... 1) its a cooking show, 2) its filmed in Whole Foods (love that place) and 3) its Emeril Lagasse making delicious food I can recreate!! Can't get better than that!!

No comments: