Saturday, August 09, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me!!!

So, why am I so excited about this brush?!?!?

Good question... the answer is... I have been missing it for about 2 months!!  I used it one day and then went to use it again the next and it was gone.  I have searched high and low, all over the apartment, and finally decided not to search anymore.  Funny thing, I prayed to God a few times that I would find my missing brush.  For those concerned, this was not on the top of my prayer list, just thrown in from time to time. 

Today I was sweeping the bathroom floor because I was on the phone with my friend Marcus.  Generally I only vacuum, however being on the phone I decided to sweep, that way conversation could continue.  As I was sweeping, I put the broom in this tiny little crevice under the sink and with a whole lotta hair this brush came out.  It scared me at first, and then scared Marcus with my scream of glee.  However, this was a beautiful birthday present to me!  Hahah!!

2 comments:

Shannon Ragland Lake said...

Happy Birthday!!! May this year make the last one pale by comparison.

Kit-bert: "semi" eevil HR Director said...

Happy Birthday sweetheart!! xoxoxo
I posted a bday blog for you! :) Love you!