Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Allergies?!?!?

I woke up this morning to a somewhat sore throat, runny nose, and headache. I am praying that this is allergies but I think I am dreaming.  I need to get my allergy shots done and will do that tomorrow.

Last night I did my work out again.  One hour on the treadmill, 30 minutes weight training and then 15 minutes of stretching.  It felt great!!  Of course when I got home I was starving and tired!!  I ate, took a shower and then went to bed around 10pm.  

Today I am hoping it will be nice enough when I get home to sit on the roof and enjoy some sunshine!  Wish me luck!!

1 comment:

Kit-bert: "semi" eevil HR Director said...

goodness, I've had this cold since early this week - Monday I woke up with a super sore blistery throat..I thought it may have been allergies (even though I ONLY get them in the spring) but I took a Zyrtec-D and nothing changed...I just got worse. I was HOPING it was allergies but I think for me, anyway, its a cold. I'm at the end of it (coughing and hacking) I hate being sick! I hope you don't have it what I have!