Sunday, August 31, 2008

SweetWater

On Friday I joined up with Rachael (I work with at North Point), her husband Greg, and a bunch of their friends for Greg's birthday at SweetWater Brewing Company!! It was a blast.

SweetWater is a local brewing company. We went their brewery and for $8 they give you a glass cup (that you can keep) and give you 8 drink tickets. I only went thru 2 cause I am a super light weight, but my favorite was Blue... there are blueberries in the beer! How cool is that!

The guys and me


Rachael and Me


After SweetWater we headed to Mellow Mushroom for dinner. I had a blast meeting everyone (some of the people I had met at Rachael's birthday). I also got to meet Rachael's brother Matt, who goes to school at Northwood University in Midland, MI!! How cool!! For those who may not know... that is where I graduated from! I don't meet too many people down here to have gone/do go to the school!

Mellow Mushroom is a pizza place but they have vegetarian/vegan options... woo hoo! So I got a chef salad and substituted tempeh for the meat and cheese! Loved it! For those who haven't tried tempeh you totally should... its amazing!!!

No comments: