Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Cafe Intermezzo - Restaurant Review

For lunch on Saturday (yea, I am reviewing in no particular order) we headed just down the street to Cafe Intermezzo. I have been here a handful of times since moving to the ATL, however I haven't gone since converting to vegan+ so I was interested to see what I could get. And, really there wasn't much. I settled on a black bean burger which I thought was quite pricey since it didn't come with any sides however it did taste really good.


Because I can't come here without getting dessert, I only ate half my burger and shared my dessert with the table... which was espresso, raspberry, something else chocolate cake. Yeah, yea... I am sure it wasn't vegan friendly but I just couldn't resist! It was really good.

We did sit on the back porch and I do love sitting back there... the fans are super fun. If you go, check them out!! And if you end up in the restroom enjoy the language lesson... this time it was Dutch!!

On a side note, I ate the other half of my burger for lunch by heating in the microwave for 30 seconds and it still tasted really good. Just in case you wanted to know.

My vote for here: come for the atmosphere, dessert, and drinks. The food is OK for the price. I love the look of the place and when I own my own house/condo I will use their style to decorate.

No comments: