Monday, June 14, 2004

You know the type loud as a motor bike but wouldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight

I have another interview for tomorrow with the CBeyond Communications company. I am pretty excited!!! It is in the next town over (hour or so to get there) and I really liked what I heard last time I was there. I need to brush up on how to get to the company and what not but overall I am ready to go.

Ok... so I went to do some grocery shopping today (which I tend to do a lot of don't I) and ended up going to Marshall's as well. I fell in love with the store. Serious name brand prices pretty cheap. In fact I spent $2 on an Express shirt!!! Unbelievable. I had some fun!!

Tonight I am going to a friends house. It should be pretty cool since I haven't been there before.

I will keep you updated on the job hunt!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And only thing that's gon' happen is I'ma get to clappin and
he and his boys gon' be yappin to the Captain
And there I go, trapped in the Kit-Kat again
Back through the system with the riff-raff again

~Dustin