Sunday, June 06, 2004

I'm Super... thanks for askin!!

Ok... 2 words for you... SUPER TARGET!!! Need I say more. I am so excited... there is actually a super Target and its super close to me!!! I had gone to the super Walmart before (oh, and in case you didn't know super means that they put somewhat of a grocery store inside the store... giving it a feel almost like Meijers... which, by the way, I miss). The super Walmart is definitely not nearly as cool as the super Target but it has more of a grocery selection. So I have to weigh my 2 options... cooler, cleaner, prettier store or more grocery selection. They actually are so close that I could go to both if necessary... definitely will have to go to the super Target first.

We went to a party tonight for a guy leaving to go to Hawaii. He is super cool... he went on the hike up Stone Mountain with us and he had gone to Georgia Tech. He just graduated and he is going to stay with his parents for a little while and they live in Hawaii. Then he and his mother are going to spend about a month in Thailand (which is where his mother is from). He is a very interesting guy. Pretty laid back but very smart. Is was also a pretty cool party. Met a lot of really nice people that he has known and I have fun chatting with all of them.

All in all... very fun day.

No comments: