Sunday, June 27, 2004

Lazy Sunday

So today when I got up I thought it was like 3:00 or something... get out of bed and downstairs and with my glasses on I notice its on 9:00. Very cool!! I didn't sleep in too long then. What have I done today you ask... I played Warcraft. That is all. I have basically played the game since then. I love casting spells... way cool. And yes, this is how I am spending my last bit of freedom before beginning a new job. Not overly exciting or anything but it is the most fun.

I decided that something productive would have to come from my day so I did a pilates video. It does call for some movement and I feel better after doing one the video. Very nice!!

Last night a couple came over that I had never met before. They were really cool. He is going to college and she is an engineer. They just got a new car and it was the new color of orange that I am seeing more and more of. The first time I saw the color about a year ago I didn't like it but now it has grown on me. I really think its a very neat color! If I leased my vehicle I would have really thought about having the car in that color. We ate dinner here and one of my roommates cooked. He made fish... it was very good. We had a little wine with it. I had a very little bit and I was drunk enough. I haven't drank in so long!! It was a fun night!

No comments: