Friday, June 11, 2004

I said good day!

Well, well. So I have had a pretty relaxing day... was able to get some laundry, make some dinner, and watched Harry Potter 1 and 2. I hadn't seen either of them but should be going tomorrow to see the 3rd so I needed to get myself caught up.

Was offered a job today but had to turn it down... unfortunately. I would have been able to start Monday but wouldn't have been paid enough to make the 4 hour drive every day worth it. And the four hours would be in regular traffic... not the rush hour traffic. And there wasn't much opportunity to advance in the IT industry and it seemed a little hoaxish to me. So, I said thanks but no thanks. I haven't heard back from the company that I really liked yet... hopefully soon though. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

So, I got a comment back on my star craft playing today. I think they were making fun of me though. Is that weird?? I mean some guy I don't know is reading my blog and making fun of me... what is that?? I didn't know I was that exciting... but I guess I am. Next thing you know I will have a super ego. Hehe!!

No comments: