Saturday, June 19, 2004

Player 1 has been eliminated...

I keep doing stupid things and hurting myself!! A couple days ago I was working out and I scraped my knee with the weight bench (there was a screw that was sticking out) and then yesterday with the bar I scraped it against my knee and now have a little burn on it too. Then yesterday a roommate and I were cleaning out the weight area and we decided to put a fan in there. There is only one fan here and it only had the back part of the fan guard still attached (no clue what happened to the front piece). We didn't know if it would work so we plugged it in. It didn't make a sound or do anything so I decided to pull around on it to see if anything would make it work. I didn't think and moved the back guard. When I did that it started working and a metal fan blade sliced 2 of my fingers. It started to bleed so I ran up the stairs to clean it out and I slammed my foot into the stair. So both hurt. I cleaned out the cuts and put some bandaids on them to stop the bleeding. I then noticed that not only did I slam my foot into the stairs I also ripped part of the toenail on my large toe. Then today we were out eating at a restaurant and I went to get up. When I went to push the chair back I moved the pressure funny and my foot slipped. The toe slammed into the bar under the table and of course it had to be on the toe that I hurt yesterday. I did everything I could to not scream and cry. I was actually scared to look at it... I knew it would be bleeding. When I finally looked it was bleeding and it was pretty bad. Actually... that was about 8 hours ago and I keep having to clean it out. It is so sore!!!

I saw the new Harry Potter movie on an IMAX screen. It was very cool to see it that large!!! I definitely think that more movies should be played on that size screen. I saw the second Harry Potter movie on Friday afternoon. Good thing too because I tend to forget movies after a few days and it makes it a lot easier to see a sequel after just watching the last one. Good story line... and there were some scary parts. A few of which made me jump. I haven't ever read the books but I really want to. I think it would be pretty cool to actually read them especially since everyone says they go along pretty well with the movie.

I also saw the Chronicles of Riddick. Very cool... lots of action. Some cheesy parts but you have to expect that... over all though very good.

No comments: