Sunday, June 13, 2004

Fuddruckers

Another first... checked out Fuddruckers... very good!! Yummy... if you don't know what it is or haven't been there before check out the link. It's a pretty cool place. You order your food and then they have a ton of condiments that you can add to it.

I also checked out a store called Off Broadway Shoes... oh wow... I was in heaven!!!! There were just rows and rows and rows of beautiful shoes... I wish I had a job just so I could shop in that store. I couldn't work there though... I would have less money then I do right now if I did that. And the greatest part is that it was a clearance warehouse. Shoes... on sale... does it get any better than that??

I checked online again today for jobs. I found another 5 or 6 that I was qualified for that was in a reasonable driving distance. I will keep you posted as to what happens with the job hunt.

Other than that its been a very relaxing day. I have really enjoyed my weekend so far... all that can screw it up is if the Pistons lose... I will be rooting away later tonight!!! Go team go!!

No comments: