Monday, June 28, 2004

Last day of freedom...

This is my last day before I start a new job... and I am excited... especially that I will be making money and will be able to meet some people from the area. But at the same time I have really enjoyed the freedom of not having the commitment of a job. I am just hoping that I get along with everyone and that I can have fun while I am there. I always really enjoyed the people that I worked with before and hope that I can find something like that at this job.

So, how am I spending the last day of freedom? Well, without a car it makes it difficult to go anywhere so I am staying at home and painting my toenails, watching some TV, cleaning up a bit, and playing some games on the computer. Should be relaxing. Which is good.

I am looking forward to next weekend being that it is going to be the 4th of July. I absolutely love fireworks and we will be going downtown to watch the fireworks. I can't wait. It should be really crowded but really fun.

No comments: