Tuesday, June 08, 2004

They like me... they really like me!

New day... but its still early. It's actually cool here... like in the 60's. I need to go running soon while its still cooler.

I did a little grocery shopping yesterday and when I was in Target a huge storm came thru. I played around in Target for a while but ended up leaving when it was still raining. I had to go to Kroger after that and while I was in there the power went out. Kinda scary standing in the middle of a Kroger with no lights. Luckily it didn't take too long for the power to come back on. But as I was leaving Kroger it was pouring!!! I got soaked!! But not to worry... it was pretty warm and it didn't take long for me to dry off.

Watched game 7 of the Stanley Cup championship last night. It was cool to see. Tampa Bay won. They did very well.

I just got a call from one of the recruiters... I will have an interview with a hotel company on Thursday morning at 9:30am. I am very excited to get a call. Nice to have an interview although I don't know much more about the interview yet... they will send me an email with more details once all the details are ironed out between the recruiting company and the hiring company. Wish me luck.

Well, I have a few things I want to get done today so I better get going. LATA!

No comments: