Tuesday, June 15, 2004

The state where ya never find a dance floor empty

Ok... I had the interview. Went pretty well I do think. I will find out by the end of the week if I have the job or not. I am really thinking that I will but I won't know for sure for a few days probably. I really like what I have heard and they seem pretty laid back on dress code and what not which will be very fun.

So... I think tomorrow I will finally try to get my white ass outside and get some color. Hopefully it will be sunny!!

I also got an estimate done on my vehicle... since I got in the accident I finally got into gear and got it done... ouch!!! It will be at least $3,000. Good thing for insurance!!! I should only have to pay about $500 of that cost.

So, Dustin, you made my day... anyone else who wants to know why can look at the comment from yesterday!! Very cool... keeping up on my music scene... very cool!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And pimps be on a mission for them greens
lean mean money-makin-machines servin fiends

Dustin