Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Day 2

I found out that there is a small gym that can be used by people at our company just down the road from where I work. It is too far to walk to (and the roads are busy anyway) but I thought it would be cool to go there in the summer (especially when it is way too hot to be walking outside anyway) and go for a lunch time walk. First though I need to get my car back so I can drive there!! Oh well. Am having fun anyway. I bring a book or magazine and my lunch and sit outside (there is a very beautiful area right there that I can sit at). Unfortunately today has been rainy so I couldn't stay out there all of my lunch hour. But it was nice to be out there for a while.

We came home and worked out. It was a leg day and my legs now hurt!!! It will be so much fun working tomorrow...

No comments: