Thursday, June 03, 2004

Star Craft anyone??

So I am trying to learn the game. I am getting there. But I also have a few other things that I want to get done today. I am not leaving the house. I am doing all the little things around here that I have been needing to get done. I am doing the domestic stuff... painting my nails, paying the bills, doing the laundry, getting dinner ready. Oh yeah... I can do it all... hehe!

I also have a lot of magazines that I want to start reading and a book that I want to read. So I have got a lot on my plate without even having a job. I am trying to get it all done but I don't know if I will be able to... oh well, no hurry!! Thats the good thing about being unemployeed. The bad part... no money!!! Ahh!! And there are so many malls!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

STAR CRAFT? STAR CRAFT....what is star craft when you have UT? Gregs giving me peanut butter cups while we wonder why your not playing UT.

12.164.15.150 <---- I think thats the IP for our server. If ya need the password send us an email.
We have all kinds of new maps and weapons, itll be a good time you should stop in some time.

Just no cheats, Justin thinks hes cool and padds his score with all kinds of wonderfull cheats... Just dont play with Justin!

Fooorgeet it!

Dustin

Johnny said...

Starcraft is cool.

Did you play single player? There is a neat story line.