Friday, June 25, 2004

Another day... Another blog!

I haven't been running as much as I used to but I don't have a treadmill or elliptical here and it can get so hot outside. Right now actually it is raining so I am doing some laundry. I have gained some weight again since I have been down here. The change has really messed up my workout routine. But I am now getting back to a good one. This time I am doing more lifting than running but I am still trying to do my sit-ups everyday. I will see what happens once I start the new job (what time I go in and get out) and try to insert a running routine in there as well. With the weight training workouts though I am actually getting a good cardio work out. I am lifting heavier weights and doing them quicker which I heard elevates your heart and does a cardio workout with it. Double bonus!! Also I am trying to eat very healthy... keep my metabolism strong to continually burn calories. Although I try not to I still seem to add a little bit of chocolate to my diet. It is so hard for me to cut that out but I am working on it. I did go for a few days with out it but my head just started pounding... a sure sign of addiction!!

Even though I live in the south I think I may need to get a good tanning package as well... I have only been able to sit outside 1 time since I have been down here... just been so busy!! And when I am not busy it seems to rain. There are a lot of places here that I can go tanning and just like you I feel so pasty white!! I don't know if other people see the same thing (kinda hope not) but I know that’s what I see when I look in the mirror!

Yesterday there was another first but this one wasn't so good... I saw my first huge cockroach in the kitchen. It was disgusting. I screamed so loud I scared everyone in here... including the cockroach I think because no one could find it again. My heart was just a pounding... it came out of no where!! Yuck!!!!

No comments: