Thursday, June 10, 2004

Wanta piece of me??

I have been busy... which is defiantly a good thing. I had an interview yesterday in a neighboring town. Loved it... would be about an hour away (which here it is normal) and it would be excellent pay and benefits for me. I would be doing help desk phone operations. I would have a lot of opportunity to advance and the company is growing rapidly. I emailed a thank you note to them and they replied... "Thanks for the note. Both of us thought that you did really well. Hopefully we'll have a decision made very soon. I'll let you know as soon as I have some news." So I think that is a positive thing... now I just have to see if they like me most. It's pretty cool too because it is surrounded by big buildings... oh yeah!!

I also had an interview today but unfortunately it was about 2 hours from where I am living. So... I don't think a 4 hour drive (and that is with no traffic... not on rush hour) is going to work for me. They would have to pay me a crazy amount of money for it to work out for me. But since I had driven that far I figured I might as well go to the local mall... I mean, why not?? So I found myself another mall... the funny part was I had no idea where the mall was located in the town and I get lost so easily but I found my way there without any detours and without a map. Crazy how I have like a radar sense for such things. It was a really nice mall. I had fun looking around. Afterwards I had some time so I went to another mall to return something that I had purchased before. On my way home from there I did get lost (never fails... I always must). It will be nice when I have gotten this town down a little bit better and can get around without getting lost... it will happen, oh yes!

When I got home I had an email from another person wanting to set up an interview. Sounds cool to me. So I should have an interview on Monday. I will need to find out where to go and what times and what not... but cool. Its always good to have options!! I am an options girl!!

So, its another beautiful day here... 90 degrees. Loving it!! Hope you are having a fun Thursday... I am watching the Pistons tonight... they better win!!

No comments: