Saturday, June 12, 2004

Troy is everything they say it is and more...

Had a really fun day today. I actually got up by 8:00am... well... I was woken up but who is splitting hairs... but 10:30am we were in the next town over watching the movie Troy. Now I am generally into the really girly movies but I really liked this one. It was beautifully shot and an excellent story. I hadn't known much about that story (I know, I know... I need to catch up on my Greek mythology) but it was a beautiful love story and an excellent fight movie. I don't think they could have made it any better. Click on the link to learn about the movie. I would definately recommend it if you haven't seen it yet.

Well, that wasn't the only movie I saw... also saw Stepford Wives... it was alright... not what I expected but it was pretty funny.

Since the movie theater was in the mall we had to do some shopping as well... but as usual with me one mall isn't enough so we went to another town and to another mall. The second mall I had never been to before... it was alright... there were others around here that I like more... so I will probably go to those instead but it was nice to see. We also pick up some weights while we were out so we can do some more lifting. Try to get in shape... or at least work off all the ice cream!!

No comments: