Monday, June 07, 2004

International known and locally respected...

a good little saying... and I think its fitting for the Pistons right now!! They did a fabulous job against the Lakers last night in a beautiful victory!! Reading the articles that came out after the game I think everyone was pretty surprised that they won. Not getting the respect they deserve... its all about the defense! Check out the article if you want (linked above).

Yesterday was a pretty lazy day for me. Got up at like 1pm (I went to bed about 4am or so) played some SC. I won a few games again!! Pretty cool. I looked online to see if anyone was playing UT but there was no one on. Took a nap... hehe. Then I made dinner and watched the Pistons. Very nice.

Today is a day of organization. Its hard to do cooking with out the proper equipment so we found the kitchen boxes in the garage and I am going to set things up for the kitchen. It will be nice now because I will know exactly what I still need to get.

There has been some problems for us with a leaking sink in the bathroom. It only leaks when it wants to though so we don't know what to do to take care of it. I want to get some plastic tubs and organizers so it doesn't destroy the things that we have to put under the sink (the only storage in the bathroom). I also put down some plastic right under where the sink is to help it from spreading all over the bathroom. I am definitely not qualified to fix the thing though.

Check you LATA.

No comments: