Thursday, June 17, 2004

Rise and shine... time to shop!!

Ok... so to say a little bit more about this new job.

They are mailing me the final papers via Fed Ex and I will start next week. I think that is pretty good... all within a month of moving here. I will be considered Tier 1 Technical Support (aka Help Desk). It is a full time job with benefits and I think it will be an excellent company to work for. They are a technology related company that does telephone and internet support via Voice Over IP for small businesses. I am very excited.

It is a beautiful area... on the foothills of the mountains. Also, the building that I am going to be working in is in a built area... with lots of big buildings!! I am so very excited... somewhat of a feel of NYC (of course not the same... but darn close)!! And you know how I feel about Manhattan.

I will be driving about an hour to work and back with is a pretty typical drive for this area. I am very lucky that I have gotten such a great opportunity so quickly. Everyone I talked to was very similar to me... wanting to learn more and to keep growing in the Information Technology field.

I will keep you posted on how my job is going once I start.

Yesterday was a very lazy day. I cleaned a little bit, painted my toe nails, and watched Newly Weds on MTV. There was a marathon of the second season because the third season started last night. It was so much fun to watch and I haven't really sat down and watched much TV. Even though I have had time off I have been filling my time with other things.

Today is another shopping day. Rise and shine... time to shop!! I want to get some groceries... again... and I want to look at a few other stores. I have already sun bathed so I have finally been able to get some sun!! But now I am sweaty and in desperate need of a shower.

LATA!!

No comments: