Thursday, July 03, 2008

I'm a new dog owner!!!

Well, at least for the weekend... hehe!


Meet Lucy.  She is Marcus's dog and I am watching her while he is in Chicago.  She is quite a scared little girl so she pretty much keeps to herself.  She like to keep an eye on me and follow me around, but as long as I don't turn around.  As soon as I turn to look at her she runs the other way.  However, when its time to go out for a walk she runs to me as soon as I grab her leash... which is good cause I would have a hard time chasing her around to take her out to the bathroom.

Last night Marcus came over to drop her off.  We ate dinner and hung out.  Then this morning I dropped him off at the airport... at 5am!!  It was early!  I came home and tried to go back to sleep but Lucy was quite upset when I came but Marcus didn't.  She wined for the rest of the morning so I got up.  Once I was up and walking around she did a lot better.  She hasn't made a noise since I have come home from work.

Needless to say, I am exhausted!!  

No comments: