Wednesday, May 07, 2008

High School Crush

In high school I was mega-shy. Like, ultra-shy. So, the crushes that I had in high school probably never new about it. Since high school I have been much more out-going an not afraid to tell someone I find them attractive. But, I would have to say that the relationships that I have had have been less-than-Christian. I decided a few months back (about 6-8) that I want to change the way I date. To 'date' the way of the Bible, whatever that means. I mean, I know a few of the rules, but I am slowly learning the rest.

In the meantime, feel so out of my element. I feel like a fish out of water. I feel like I am back in high school.

Since I have gone back to high school I now have a crush again. But this time its kinda fun. I don't know where to go from here... I am a female so from what I have been reading I should be pursued. And, maybe since I feel so outta place God is still working on me and I need to be patient.

Changing my focus from me to God is so not easy. But I am finding its more than worth it.

So, for now, I get to have a crush again. I will see how God direct it and me from here...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are letting God lead your life. Can't do any better than that! Good luck with the new diet.
Love, Grandma E

Jerry said...

That's awesome! I'm probably going to give you a hard time about it trying to guess who it is, but it really is great no matter how bad I kid you. You can't go wrong doing the dating thing His way.