Monday, May 05, 2008

Early Morning

On my quest to lose the weight I gained in April (almost 15 pounds if anyone is counting) I have been getting up early a few days a week to get the workout in. Today I was up at 5:30am and at the gym by 6am. Ran a little over 4 miles and shot a few hoops before cleaning up and heading into work.

I have been trying to work out 1-2 hours a day and eating healthy and I plan to do that until I get back to my pre-April weight. The eating healthy will stay but the workouts will change at that point.

Once again, for those who are counting I started May 1 at 148 pounds. I am currently at 146 and my goal is to be at 136 (pre-April weight).

Wish me luck... I am not a morning person.

Where is my coffee...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on the weight loss, Kristie,never an easy thing to do.
Keep up the good work.

My first reply didn't go through-???
Love, Grandma E