Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Worship LIke Jesus Weekend

 Teesha, Me, and Odessa


I had a great time with my small group ladies this weekend.  We drove up to Blue Ridge, Georgia and spent a weekend with some really fun people (including Odessa's fiance Eric). 

Friday night we met everyone around a beautiful bonfire.  We got to eat s'mores and listen to Patrick play guitar and sing.  We found out that we had 3 separate, huge cabins that we got to be in.  Odessa and I were placed in one room and Teesha got a room all to herself.  Luckily O and I were upstairs cause it was so warm and cozy!!

Odessa, Todd Fields, Me, & Teesha

Saturday it rained all day, which you would think would be a downer, however, it made it very easy to stay inside our amazing cabin to sit by a fire, read, take naps, and hang out in the hot tub.  In the morning we sang and listened to great talks about what it's like to worship like Jesus.  Then all the relaxing. After relaxing we ate dinner, listened to Todd Fields play some amazing music and enjoyed hanging out.  Afterwards, Teesha, Odessa and I went back to our to hang in together and watch '27 Dresses.'

Sunday morning we ate breakfast with everyone before having Sunday worship.  Our speaker, Loise, rocked it.  He gave me a lot to think about. 

All in all it was an amazing weekend.  As you know with me, I am not the best at remembering to pull out my camera to take pictures.  I did take a few which I have uploaded here.  As I get pictures from others I'll also add them to the link so feel free to stop back again later!

No comments: