Thursday, April 08, 2010

Week In Review - 4.4 - 4.8

So, this past week I have been super busy.  I want to blog about it but need to find the time.  Mainly, it has been so nice outside I haven't been sitting inside to blog.  But, I will hopefully have a few good posts coming up.

On this one... here is my clothing week in review.  Monday has been skipped as we had it off from work :)

Happy Easter Sunday!!
Dress: Forever 21
Jacket: Sisley


Tuesday
Jeans:  Express
Tank top and flower shirt:  Forever 21
Jacket:  Anthony's in Florida
Shoes:  Target


Wednesday
Turquoise Shirt: Express
White Cardigan:  Forever 21
Jeans:  The Loft


Thursday:
Stripped Shirt:  Gap
Jacket:  Forever 21
Jeans:  Express
Shoes:  Dillards


I have started to notice that I have a pattern each week.  Not on purpose but I must just get into specific moods.  Generally its a color.  But looking at it this week it was a store... Forever 21.  It seems that I wore something from there almost every day.  Weird!!

Also, people have asked how I pick what I wear.  Generally whatever I feel comfortable in that day.  What makes me feel pretty when I look in the mirror.  And what I feel confident in when I walk around.  I think feeling confident makes the outfit.  Given this is how I pick what I wear I generally try on a few different outfits before I walk out the door.  And, when I am looking thru my closet if I see some combo of clothing that I would like to wear together but on a different day I'll put them together so I don't forget to try it out. 

Finally, the icing on the cake is jewelry.  Don't do too much.  Don't do too little.  Its gotta be just right... for me that means earrings, a ring (generally something chunky) and maybe a necklace or two, or a bracelet or two.  And they all need to reflect the same mood.

Confused??  Welcome to  my world!!

No comments: