Friday, September 04, 2009

Mango Chicken Stir-Fry Wraps

I found a recipe for beef wraps but thought it would taste just as good with the chicken sausage (since I already had that at home).  I had this recipe in the back of my mind for a while and when Miranda decided to come over for dinner on Wednesday I knew just what to make.  We had a lot of fun getting dinner ready (I made this and she made a yummy salad). 
 
Ingredients:
1 tbsp olive oil
 2 red bell pepper, cut into strips
8 scallions, white and light green parts, chopped
3 mango chicken sausages, cut into pieces
1 cup sliced mushrooms
1 cup bean sprouts
2-3 tbsp soy sauce
whole wheat flour tortillas


Directions:
  • In a sauté pan, heat oil over medium-high heat. (Do not let oil smoke.) 
  • Add chicken sausage and stir-fry for a couple of minutes.
  • Add red peppers and scallions.  Cook for 1 minutes.
  • Add mushrooms and cook for 2 more minutes. 
  • Add soy sauce and cook for 1 more minute. 
  • Place bean sprouts in center of tortilla.  Top with chicken-vegetable mixture.



Enjoy!!

No comments: