Monday, December 08, 2008

Random Thoughts

Two completely random thoughts that I had this morning...

One.

I was trying to pick out clothes to wear this morning and I started thinking about what my parents are getting me for Christmas. Most years, Mom and I go shopping and she will buy me clothes and then I will get them on Christmas. I have come to like this tradition because I look forward knowing what I will be receiving. I actually look forward to the gift more when I know what it is cause I know for sure that I will love it ;) Though there is something left, though for being surprised. Anywho, for the month between purchase and receival, I dream about wearing my new outfit. Somehow, my outfit becomes super-human and if I had it now would change the world. I would know more, I would be able to do more, the world would somehow be better. I think it's part of my 'grass is greener' thing. Maybe not, maybe it will actually ...

Two.

I was checking my mobile phone account and saw that my Next Bill Cycle is 01/08/2009. This has been such a great 2008. It went by so fast. Wasn't last month just January? It hit me, almost punched me in the guyt, that soon it will be 2009. What is going to happen next year...

Ok, end of my random thoughts for this morning.

No comments: