Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Parents are coming!!!

Tonight my parents are scheduled to fly down!! I am super excited and can't wait to see them! Please pray that the flight will take off as planned... they are not having the greatest weather up in Michigan right now... eeek!

In preparation for them coming down I was trying to finish up my shopping (I know, I know this is much later than I normally finish up my Christmas shopping) yesterday and there were a few things that were out!! And super random things... it was crazy! And the number of cars on the road yesterday afternoon was amazing!! I guess I wasn't the only one that had last minute shopping to do!

Anyway, I should be finished up tonight before picking up my parents at the airport. As long as all goes as scheduled they will be here by 9:30pm!!

No comments: