Friday, December 28, 2007

Let It Snow...

And it sure is. We have been keeping an eye on flights all day because Atlanta had bad weather this morning and its snowing so much that my flight back to Atlanta scheduled for 5:50pm tonight has been cancelled already. Luckily I was one of the first to reschedule my flight for tomorrow. For those who want to know the flight number is Delta 43751 flying out from Flint at 2:55pm.

The nice part is I am now able to see my Uncle Mike and Aunt Linda. They were coming today to visit with my parents and they were supposed to be here after my flight left. Its nice to spend one more day with the family.

P.S. Snow storms are so beautiful when you know you will only see one this year ;)

1 comment:

Jerry said...

You know that if you bring that snow back to Atlanta, I'll have to say bad things about you.