Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Happy Birthday....

... to my Mom. You will have to ask her how young she is now. For a while she was 29, however since I am now close to that the number has changed to 30. Either way... HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!

After a slight delay to change the tire on the airplane, I had a safe flight up from the ATL yesterday. We spent the afternoon and evening eating at Freeway Fritz, going to Meijers (yea!!), and playing cards. The ladies won 3 of the 4 games. Ask my brother how much I like to lose ;)~

This morning we opened presents from each other. I recieved a few really beatiful BCBG shirts, georgeous Yonkers jewelry, and some cute Victoria Secret undies from my parents. I love all the gifts!! My brother gave me the wonderful picture from the post below.

I had gotten my mom some lotion/body wash from Crabtree & Evelyn and earings from Black House | White Market. My Dad and my brother I knitted scarves and got them shirts from Dillards (the only place I could find in the ATL that has big/tall clothes) and slippers. I get them slippers (that have a shoe sole) every year because they wear out the one that I get them the year before. I like getting them something I know they will use out!

My mom got some great birthday presents as well!

Happy Birthday Mom & Jesus!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas right back at you, Kristie! Even though a day late.
Love the picture that Dan gave you.
We went to the Bushes for the afternoon.
Love, Grandma