Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I Was Tagged!!

HAHA! My good friend Rachael tagged me in her blog and I'm supposed to list 7 random facts about me. So, here it goes...

1. The longest I have gone without a surgery/major illness is 6 years... between 12 (appendectomy) and 18 (surgery on my hand).

2. The shortest time... 1 year. Between 8 (tonsils & adenoids remove) and 9 (dog bit me in the face and I had to have starches).

3. I just read thru the entire Bible, it took a little over a year, and in that time God has changed my life more than I ever imagined He would.

4. In my life I have moved at least 18 times. And I am 28.

5. I have lived in 3 states.

6. I am more in love with life now that I am living a life devoted to God than I ever did before. It's hard to explain the peace I feel.

7. I miss my family every day and I wish they all lived closer.

So apparently now I am supposed to tag some more people to keep the chain going...

Natalie
Jason Poll
Jamie
Lynette
Jerry C
Erin R

Who will respond first...

No comments: