Over the past few years, 7|22 has partnered with Stirred-Up Ministries to provide Thanksgiving dinner for inner-city Atlanta families who may otherwise not have a Thanksgiving meal. 7|22 may no longer be meeting, but Next Is Now! By adopting a family for Thanksgiving, you will be partnering with Stirred-Up Ministries to help them reach people no one else is reaching.
Interested in adopting a family for Thanksgiving and providing them with a Thanksgiving meal? Here is how it works:
• Each basket costs around $100, so we encourage you to recruit several of your friends or small group to adopt a family together.
• Arrange a time for your group to grocery shop and deliver the basket.
• The basket needs to be delivered to Stirred-Up Ministries before next Tuesday, November 25th.
• Once you get your group together, reply to this e-mail with your name, e-mail and phone number.
• We will e-mail you the name of the family you are adopting, instructions, and a shopping list.
We hope that you decide to partner with Stirred-Up Ministries and adopt a family for Thanksgiving!
I think this is going to be fun!!