Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Down and Out... Still?

Well, I am not as down or out as I was but I am not quite better yet. The extra liver tests that the doctor did came back negative... which is a good thing however it means they are still trying to figure out what is wrong. I had been writing down all of my symptoms to tell the doctor and he is not 100% but with my symptoms he thinks it may be fibromyalgia. I looked it up online and found these symptoms... and I have to tell you most of the symptoms are things I have experienced recently and some have been quite long term. The doctor put me on Pregabalin (Lyrica) to see if it helps. I'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

Shannon Ragland Lake said...

Definitely do! I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia (on top of the RA) back in '94. I will be interested to hear if Lyrica helps you...I haven't tried it yet. For me, stress, lack of sleep, and weather changes all really affect my energy and pain levels.

Kit-bert: "semi" eevil HR Director said...

you poor thing...I've been so out of touch with you, sweetie! I'm leaving to go out of town tonight and will be gone until Sat night...but pls know that my thoughts and prayers are with you. I'll call you soon and hopefully we can get together so I can see you and give you a big hug! Love you! xoxo