Saturday, November 22, 2008

The Entire Bible

Revelations 22:21 - The grace of the Lord Jesus be with God's people. Amen.

This is the end of the Bible. I actually read it all the way thru!!! And man what life change did it bring.

  • I now work at my Church that preaches this book in the most relevant way.
  • My relationship with my Lord has grown by leaps and bounds.
  • I lead my small group.
  • I am in counseling to heal my past and my wounds so that I can be closer to my God.
  • I let go of a boyfriend who I was living inappropriately with and committed to dating God's way.
  • This past year I have not dated to give myself time to learn how God wants me to date.
  • I have served on a mission team to Slovakia and had one of the best times in my life.
  • I start tithing regularly, from the first of my income, and with so much joy in my heart.
  • I now have a child. Who I sponsor thru Compassion International.
  • My relationship with my family has gotten stronger and closer.
  • Friends now look to me and expect Godly wisdom.

God has worked miracles in my life and I am so thankful and grateful for HIM!! None of this would have happened with out him in my life.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Kristie, this is awesome. So encouraging. Thank you for sharing your heart - I'm so glad I get to work with you! I know I don't get to see you much but you always brighten my day when I do. Thanks for always saying hi and for taking the time to be my "go to personal computer help" friend!

Rachael Walkup said...

That's so awesome to hear! Praise God! Thanks for sharing Kristie :)

Meredith's Memoir said...

What an amazing story of God's sovereignty and plan for you life! He's so good and so faithful! Thank you for sharing!

My name is Meredith and I work for Compassion International which is how I came accross your blog. I just wanted to let you know how much we appreciate people such as yourself. People that not only sponsor but share the mission of Compassion with others. We are truly grateful for you support.

Blessings on your new journey! May the Lord continue to teach you His ways and change you from the inside out!
Meredith