Thursday, April 24, 2008

So tired I just can't sleep...

So, yesterday I decided that it would be better for me to take a quick nap after work than to go to the gym. And that is exactly what I did. I drove the 3 minute commute from Buckhead Church to my apartment (gotta love that) and went straight to bed. I set my alarm for one hour later and I slept.

Of course Wednesday night is Sex and the City night, which is why I only took an hour nap! After the nap I went to Lynn's house for some girl time!! Lynn is going thru some crazy stuff right now so I needed to make sure I made it. I hope girls night helped!! But, it was great to spend some time with the girls!! We will be getting together again Friday for lunch and I can't wait!

But, I left around 10:30 and was home and in bed around 11. However I just laid there, somewhere between awake and asleep. until I got up at 12:30 and took some meds. I wasn't about to lay there any longer and just get frustrated being awake! The meds helped and I slept well the rest of the night. Two nights in a row and no bug dreams!! Woo hoo!

Big plans for tonight? Yes!! I am going to walk across the street from Buckhead Church and look at their shoes before heading home to do laundry, eat dinner, and sleep! Score! I can't wait. I need a down night!!

Tomorrow... if its sunny... I will be lounging poolside with Lynn and Shannon! If not, we will be doing lunch and sangria in Lynn's apartment. Perfect afternoon!

No comments: