Monday, October 29, 2007

Kristie is...

So, Heather of WittakerWoman has updated her blog with Heather is... and listed everything that came up when she googled "Heather is." I thought it was pretty cute so I did the same. Check it out!

Kristie is...

- just a click or call away (very true)
- an outstanding real estate professional (I always wanted to be!)
- has been working to write women back into history. (Sweet)
- a personal branding expert who offers complete personal branding services including consulting
- truly an inspiration to entrepreneurs
- amazing at kindly snapping her fingers in front of my face
- hitting the runway
- a graduate of Vanderbilt University School of Law (man have I been busy)
- not so courageous (this can be true at times)
- good looking (I am glad everyone knows this ;)
- stuffed with feminism, metaphysics, philosophy

No comments: