Thursday, October 04, 2007

ADDICTED

My name is Kristie and I am an addict. Yes, it is true. After all these years trying to avoid it. Trying to walk a straight line. I finally broke down on Tuesday. While sitting on my couch trying to avoid my headache but the whole time dreaming of coffee. I am truly addicted to coffee.

But I found that I am not only addicted to coffee. No, no, no. I am finding addictions are like grey hairs or lays potato chips - you can never have just one. So, here are my addictions:

1) Coffee (in the morning before my first sip it really doesn't matter what kind)
2) Starbucks
3) double-tall, no whip, fat-free pumpkin spice latte
4) Fresh-2-Order
5) Mac PowerBook G4

Yes, yes, yes... its sad but true. I am learning the language... But, on the up side, check out the sweet cups I found and decided I couldn't live without:



For those who have not been to Fresh-2-Order you are sooooo missing out. While sitting outside in downtown Atlanta across from a Starbucks, Kendol and I enjoyed our relatively cheap, exceptionally fresh dinner. Besides, who can say no to bourbon marinated Salmon, avocado, lettuce, tomatoes, tarragon aioli, and corn cilantro relish. I can't wait to have another!




With all the love from my additions I am a little bit sad. Really its only for two reasons:

1) I can not upload pictures from my beloved Kodak EasyShare camera to my newest love... my Mac PowerBook G4. Apple tells me they are 'uncompatable.' I say they are meant to be.

2) Its always a sad day when you find out your boyfriend likes the movie 'Willow.' And I quote from him, "I have never seen so many midgets in my entire life."

No comments: