Thursday, October 11, 2007

Who knew...

So, apparently as a member of the staff (I think being contract counts as being a member) at Buckhead Church they, as in the higher ups, want you to actually be a better person. And, once every 90 days they give us training in how to do just that. I was amazed... floored... astonished. I fell even further in love with the job I am only doing 2 days a week.

Being only apart of one post-college company I had a believe that all companies worked in one way... what can the employee do for me (aka how can we get the most out of them with providing the least to them). All the training I have ever gotten was so that the company could get more outta me.

I am so grateful to be apart of something so much greater than that. As I told my Dad earlier today... "God is a fabulous boss!" And Jason and Jeff aren't so bad either! Thanks so much Buckhead Church.

No comments: