Saturday, February 05, 2005

what a difference a week makes

The weather here this weekend is fabulous!! We actually have the window open and I am not cold! Crazy how we can go from last weekend's ice storm to such beautiful weather this weekend but I am not complaining!

Last night a group of us went out to a restaurant called Fuji Hana which is famous for its sushi. It was my first experience with sushi and I have to admit that amazingly I really did like it. People were warning me before hand that it is an acquired taste and I was really expecting to hate it... but the taste and the texture really wasn't bad. Granted there were people there who have grown up on sushi so they were able to help me pick out the types of sushi that is good for beginners but it is something that I will defiantly do again.

No comments: