Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Gym

So, I think I have gotten back into a gym routine. I am generally going about 3 times a week to the gym provided by my company. It is small and I had been thinking about getting a membership to a bigger gym but I changed my mind. The gym I wanted to go to had a swimming pool and basketball court but it is a tad out of my way (i.e. not between work and home) but the guys found a gym really close to the house that they like (it doesn't have a pool or court) that they are going to. It has a lot of good things for them with the heavier weights but everything I need and everything that I would use if I went to that gym is already at the free gym. So, why pay? And, if I want a change I can always run outside (well, not today - cold and raining) and we do have some dumbbells at home that are perfect for me. But it is nice that we are all going to a gym... and then all very tired in the evening!

1 comment:

Heather said...

That's awesome that your company has a gym for employees. It's nice that your housemates are athletic with you so you can keep each other motivated. This is a little late but congratulations on the new job!!