Wednesday, February 09, 2005

busy, busy, busy...

and its only going to get busier! The next month is going to be so much fun!! Looking at my calendar Paul will be visiting us in 2 weeks and then Davis will be down here right after him and then I will be going to Florida. All of us in the house used to work with both Paul and Davis at Northwood and I am so excited to be seeing them again!

I (finally) got myself an allergy appointment for February 23! I waited too long because my allergy medication will be gone before then... I have already cut back in the amount of medication that I take and I am already feeling sick but I know it is just allergies. And, since it will be a new doctor they want me to do the initial testing (which I haven't done in a few years so it will be good to know again what all I am allergic to) so I will have to have my back pricked and poked at.

2 comments:

Russ & Deb Poll said...

Can't wait for FLORIDA!!
Good luck with the allergy tests!!
Let us know the results.

Heather said...

Yuck!! I'm sorry to hear that you have to do that allergy test again. That is no fun. I hope your allergies don't bother you too much before your appointment. Take care.