Wednesday, February 16, 2005

hello!

Hope everyone has been having a great Valentines week!! I got some beautiful Tulips for Valentines Day. I was very excited!! They were delivered to me at work on Monday and I have left them at work so I can stare at them all day long.

Also at work I have been training someone to take over my position so I have been quite busy (and have been unable to update my blog). To go along with the changes they have decided to move people around here in tier 1 tech support so my desk moved (the guy I am training will be taking over so the move essentially was for him) so I spent about half the afternoon today taking apart, moving, and setting up my worksstation.

It has been foggy here this past week but very warm... I was able to go for a run outside yesterday and I am planning on doing the same thing today! I love this weather!

1 comment:

Russ & Deb Poll said...

Hi Kristie,

Have fun with the training - you've been away a lot - thought maybe the change has begun... Mike & Amy have a blog: ssgpoll.blogspot.com - can you add the link? We'll be in Grand Rapids tomorrow (Friday). Dad has a meeting in Holland, then we'll see Grandpa & spend the night with Aunt Linda. We'll go to Rogor & Sherry's party on Saturday then head home. Dan has tickets to see Toby Keith & Ted Nuggent on Saturday night in Lansing. Have a GREAT day!!! Love You!!!