Monday, October 11, 2004

The weekend

I went out on Saturday to PF Changs with all of my roommates... it was a very nice Chinese Bistro... yum!! Check out the website if you want to see more about the place... but after that we went to a used bookstore... I do love bookstores but hardly ever buy books... generally I am more of a library kinda girl. But they are still so much fun to go to!!

Also, the guys wanted to go to Best Buy... and there was a Linen store right next to it. I have been wanting a candle holder where you put the tea light in the bottom and a scent on top. I used to have one before I moved down and I loved it before. I was able to get one there as well as a few scents. I burned a few this weekend!!

I also went mall shopping this weekend... fun!! Express and the Limited had sales going on... the sales are generally so good and I can find a lot of nice clothes fairly inexpensively, so I was willing to drive quite a ways to go to the mall. I got a few of my roommates together and we went to the mall that I like because it has a good cinema and it is pretty nice... I just assumed that both stores were there but ended up being, I think, the only mall in this whole area that had neither store. I was able to go to another mall to shop and this mall did have both stores. Unfortunately there wasn't as much as normal on sale but I did find a few good shirts.

No comments: