Thursday, October 21, 2004

Dave and Busters

Last night I went with one of my roommates to Dave and Busters and we were going with some other people from their work. I have been there before and it is basically an adult arcade but also has a restaurant and bar in it. Last time I was there I had a lot of fun... well, like most places in Atlanta their work staggers hours of operation for all the people so we sat at the bar and waited for everyone to get there. By the time the majority of the people got there it was after 8:00pm and we were so hungry and we just found out that Dave and Busters doesn't take reservations so we would be waiting a while for a table for the amount of people that we had. My roommate and I were so hungry we decided that we would just go and eat... we were seated at a table and waiting for about 15 minutes and the whole time we were sitting there we didn't see a waiter... not that they just didn't come to our table, we didn't even see them walk by... so we decided it was time to go.

We left there and went to Joe's Crab Shack. It was a very cute place to eat and I know they have them all over... but it was my first time going to one. The only problem was most of the food is fried so I ended up getting chicken... but it was very tasty (and they got our food out to us fairly quickly which was a huge plus since we were so hungry)!!

Even though we had to wait for food for so long it was a very fun night!! It was also very cool to meet some more new people!!

No comments: